Sixth Form Extra-Curricular Activities
Extra-curricular activities are an important part of Sixth Form life. As the breadth of your studies narrows, this is a good time to find your passions outside of the classroom.
Here are some of the reasons why are extra-curricular activities important?
- It is important that your Sixth Form life is not totally focused on academic study
- You will build ‘soft skills’ which are vital both for the world of work and university life
- You will broaden your network of friends and peers with similar interests to you
- You will be able to show future employers and universities that you are a well-rounded person who has a range of interests & hobbies
- You can choose an activity purely for enjoyment or one which enriches and complements your studies
Tracking your extra-curricular activities
You must log your extra-curricular activities every week on Unifrog. This will allow you to
track what you’ve been doing and also keep a record of the skills you have built alongside all of the other activities you’re undertaking which should also be tracked on Unifrog.
What's on offer
Download our Extra-curricular Options list (see below) to find out full details of what's on offer and how to track your activities.